- Pretty binder
- Baseball card holdin' plastic sleeves
- Some 5x7 photo sleeves
- Piles of stamps
- Find all of your stamps. If you are like me, you will still have a nice little stash still in the sack from the store you bought them at. I originally had them on binder rings but quickly outgrew that bulky system.
- Take them all out of their packaging.
- Sort by season, holidays, birthday, baby, kids, etc.
- Simply insert them into the sleeves of the baseball card holders. Bigger stamps work nicely with the 5x7 photo sleeves. (Check out your local scrapbook supply place and check out all of the 8 1/2 x 11 storage sleeves available. They work pretty spiffy for this kind of stuff.)
- Install in binder. (I'm not called Captain Obvious for no reason.) Since the sleeves are clear and the stamps are clear, punch sheets of paper and install one after each sleeve of stamps.
I am planning on adding pretty punched file tabs at the beginning of each section for easy identifying. You could customize this to your hearts content. The binder itself could be decorated all fancy like. Use colored papers in between. It's all up to you!
If you happen to do this little project, let me know. I am interested to see how you like it. Happy Stamp Organizing!!
16 oz. strawberries, destemmed
1 3/4 c. sugar
1/2 c. butter
1 t. vanilla
1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. salt
3 c. flour
Place first four ingredients in a blender. Blend until fully pureed.
Pour into a large bowl and mix with remaining ingredients. Spoon into cupcake wrappers. (We made just 80+ mini-cupcakes out of one batch.)
Bake at 325 degrees for 18-20 minutes, or until tops spring back when lightly touched. (Mini's were done by 18 minutes.) Allow to cool. Frost with recipe below.
3/4 c. fresh strawberries, destemmed
1/2 c. butter
1 tsp. vanilla
2 lb. powdered sugar
The Piper & Chloe Spring Showcase was fantastic. I loved it all. They had so many wonderful things. I could of bought and bought and bought some more. I did get a few new things that I love.
Like this set of Matryoshka Girls magnets from Isabella's Umbrella.
And a pair of earrings from this gal at MD Sparks. Love them! Beautiful jewelry.
I wanted a cute skirt for Mia from Bugs 'n' Bees, but they were all out of her size in a color that I know that she would like. They had a mustard yellow bird print that I just adored but I know my girly girl wouldn't have much to do with it. Yay for me for leaving it instead of getting frustrated with her for not wearing it.
Now on to work on posting in my shop. It might take a while, I haven't even bothered to get ready for the day yet. Ahhhh.....so nice.
You know it's a good venue when you are featured on Your Heart Out! I am super humbled and excited to be involved with them!
Mother's Day is this Sunday. Surprise her with a handmade beauty and you'll be sure to impress. Come on up and pick up a few tassels and gift tag and you'll be set!
I didn't stop with just tags. I created a few new tassels inspired off of these tags. My favorite combinations of gray-blue, chocolate brown, vintage inspired diamond embellies and tarnished silver.
Available this weekend at the Spring Showcase this Friday, May 9th from 10-7 and Saturday May 10th from 10-5.
Check out their blog piperandchloe.blogspot.com to see the vendors that they will have featured there.
Thank you to everyone for your support! I really appreciate you!