6.12.2010

Thrifted Flower Afghan

I recently thrifted a sweet little flower afghan.  When I saw it, I instantly fell in love with it.  I knew that not only would it be bright and happy living in my front room but a certain cute little pixie would look adorable getting her picture taken with it.  I happily tossed it into my basket and when I met up with my husband later, I told him all about my big plans for it.  He gently reminded me that she's not my baby.  Ah, right - but that doesn't mean that I don't love her to bits and pieces! 

Her Mama recently took her blessing pictures on that sweet flower afghan and yep, it was pretty much perfect for her cute little self.  All this happiness for just $2 + one adorable baby. 


See more of sweet Evie-licious here

1 comment:

the mama monster said...

prettiest baby girl i know! those photos look fab. cute baby+ amazing blanket= perfect.

Related Posts with Thumbnails