11.10.2011

Thanksgiving Bunting Fabric Banner


Continuing on with the monthly bunting fabric banner tradition, here is my Thanksgiving bunting for November.  I love the rich colors and the generous dose of vintage pom-poms.  I'm laughing at this picture because it was freezing cold outside so I ran out and took a few quick shots.  This was the only one that went but you get the idea.  Happy that it's been up since Novemeber 2nd!


Here is my October Halloween banner , September Fall banner and August Summer Banner .

Today, I'm thankful for a good friend that got me caught up in the monthly banner fever.  Even if I didn't think that I wanted to bother with so many banners, it's sure has been fun!  She finds some great fabrics and I can't wait to see the next one.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails