7.29.2011

Lemonade Stand and a Banner

Today, my little cutie and her friend decided to have a lemonade stand.  I absolutely delight in the differences of my kids stands.  Boys, they get 'er done with a quick sign and pitcher of lemonade that hopefully tastes good.  But the girls, oh the girls.  They decorate.  Oh the details that delight me. 

The proud creators- they feed off of each others creativity.  Isn't that the best?
The driveway featured big bubble letters.  The table was set up purposely under our big window because of the banner.  Their was a table cloth, a jar of straws, a bowl of treats, the tip jar and a pretty pink money box. 


But the icing on the cake for me was the glass of lemonade displayed proudly on a pretty pedestal plate with a straw and a sign declaring "NO backwashing!".  I guess they planned on only using one cup? 


It was considered a great success with each making $1.75. Oh and yes, my daughters' friend is wearing boots and yes, it was 97 degrees today.   Fashion over comfort my friend.  They learn early!

*Like the banner?  Banners for sale in my Etsy shop!  See me also over at Ribbon Scissor's Studio today!

4 comments:

Kem said...

oh my how I love them.

the mama monster said...

so stinking funny and cute! love those kids!

banner with stand said...

The lemonade banner stand can also be used as an asset for decoration with the help of using items of a drawing room.

banner printing said...

Decorating the home items have no limit,unless the required items are there at the reach of hands.

Related Posts with Thumbnails