10.25.2011

Halloween Bunting

Whoa!  Has it really been that long since I blogged?  Didn't seem that long ago.  So sorry to leave you with the fry bread for so long.  I finally took some pictures off of my camera of the Halloween bunting I made for my house this year.  I haven't gotten back my other Halloween bunting yet from Simply Handmade and I just couldn't let my window go bare!  Well, that and I had access to a whole lot of cute fabric. 

My first banner was fun with bright green, purple, black and white with spooky skeletons hanging by a noose.  I still love this banner but not as much as I love those little girlies holding.  Be still my heart!  They have grown sooo much!


This years banner is black, white and orange with silver glittered skellies.



No cute little models to hold up this banner.  I did, however, make my suspicious neighbor nervous taking pictures on this fence.  He kept peaking over the window at me.  I just waved and said hello like the crazy lady I am. 

One of my favorite fabrics -the vintage kids.  Also love the glittered skeletons!


I handmade the bias tape and added the pom-poms because everything needs pom-poms.  Even my brother-in-law mentioned that he would like some pom-poms for his truck.  I've got a sneaking suspicion that he was making fun of my little addiction.


We will be carving our pumpkins soon and then our porch will officially be ready for those trick-or-treaters!   Better get our costumes finished!

1 comment:

CMN said...

is it too late to comment on a Halloween post from 2 weeks ago? Nope, i don't think so either!

That Halloween fabric of the vintage kids? LOVE! I bought some of that one too! Of course, mine is still sitting in a bag...

Related Posts with Thumbnails