9.29.2011

Fall Fabric Bunting

Remember said crafty friend that is more crazy then I am?  After seeing my 4th of July banner festivifying my humble abode, she promptly decided that she needed a new banner each month festivifying her abode.  Then I laughed and said "Each month?  Why so crazy?".  She swayed me over to the dark side and we've been making them every month, ever since.

Since I didn't really go traditional with my Fall wreath, I had some editing to do to my banner to make it work.  Fortunately, I found the perfect fabric that tied everything together.  I love this orange floral!  Found at Hancock by M'Liss I believe.


I had my banner up for about 3.2 seconds before I remembered that I had some vintage chenille pom-poms in my stash.  70's perfect orange!


September 29th and my September decor for the front porch is finally done!  I'm already excited to put it out next year.


Now onto Halloween  projects! I am very excited about them!

Linked to: Shabby Creek Cottage Transformation Thursday

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails