10.10.2012

Welcome Baby!


We welcomed our daughter into our family Sunday, October 7th at 1:05am shocking us all with her speedy entrance into the world!  7 pounds 13 ounces, 20 1/2 inches long with blond hair, fat cheeks and a set of lungs that let you know of her disapproval.  We are all in love! 

I've received many emails regarding "Behold Him" kits.  Please understand I'm learning all about babys' needs and working on several events for October.  I will be offering the kits again after November 1st.  Thank you for all your support and understanding!

3 comments:

Sharmyn said...

She does look like Sam! So darling!

Stef said...

What a beautiful baby girl! Congratulations!

Annalyn said...

She is beautiful! I hope all is well with you and your sweet family - so glad I feel a bit connected, you are so wonderful!

Related Posts with Thumbnails