9.15.2009

Halloween Projects

I like Halloween. It's all the fun of decorating like Christmas without the pressure on the present front. And even better, decorating on the dime. So when I found these projects on Wise Craft this morning, I was super duper excited!Who knew that good ol' Value Village had all these goodies on their website. Who knew they had a website? Wise Craft created all the projects found there with finds that you could find there anytime. Check out the projects here at Value Village or as my sister calls it, "The V.V. Boutique". I have already printed out the little girl in the witches hat and am diggin' to make these softy pillows.

Don't forget to enter my give-away at Our Cozy Nest. She also has another give-away going for a fabric charm pack from the always popular Moda. Don't be shy, go and enter to win both!
*Photo courtesy of Wise Craft

1 comment:

Jaime said...

Super cute ideas, thanks for the sweet comments on my blog,
I love yours!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails