5.24.2011

New Class - Dates Announced - Vintage Inspired 4th of July Blocks

Nice thing about having your own blog is that it's still there when you want.  I've been busy, busy, busy!  Finished many projects including one of my new classes that I'm super excited about.  If you follow Ribbon Scissor's, you'll see that I announced it last Friday.  But now I have my dates!

Three cheers for the red, white and blue!  Vintage inspired 4th of July blocks.  



What is more American then sparklers, pinwheels and Uncle Sam?  




With Robert's closing in Centerville, I've been floating around looking for the best place for me to teach.  I'm super excited to be teaching at the Layton Hobby Lobby!  It's location is ideal being right off the freeway, about 10 minutes from the old Centerville Robert's.  I will continue to teach at the South Jordan Robert's and kits are always available for those who cannot make the class times.

:*:Class dates:*:

*Layton Hobby Lobby (1080 North Main Street) on June 24th from 5:30-7:30pm.  (Please note the ol' Hob Lob closes at 8pm.)
*South Jordan Robert's (10551 S Redwood Road) on June 14th from 6-8pm.

Please visit my page on Ribbon Scissor's to sign up!
Thank you!!

1 comment:

Sharmyn said...

WWWWOOOOWWWW! I love these! So darling. And so smartie to use the maps as a background. DDDDDarling.

Related Posts with Thumbnails