1.26.2012

Winter Pillow

My friend recently started making these fun patched pillows.  I love her design style so when she offered up a trade, I accepted.


I like the details like the embroidery and the little winter scene patch.  My favorite is the spray of buttons.  The buttons and the embroidery take the ordinary pillow up a billion notches.

She makes new pillows every month.  Every!  Month!  And she makes at least 5 pillows and all of them are different.  I'm feeling lucky to be in on the mix.  Thank you girly!  Embarrassingly, I've had my pillow for a good time now and I haven't even started her winter tassel.  Shame on me.  Maybe I should get a move on that? It is January twenty-something after all.  She won't hardly get to use it before the Valentine's decor goes up.

Speaking of winter tassels, I saw this winter bird that I did last year hanging at my sisters house.

It just re-affirmed my love of mixed metals and cozy neutrals for Winter.  Cream, champagne and a little sparkle.  Perfection I say!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails