1.12.2012

Winter Wreath and Winter Fabric Bunting Banner

A couple of days ago, I finished my winter wreath and bunting.   Just in time for the first real snow of the season. 


I'm loving all of the texture on this wreath.  I made the fur wreath a few years ago but it was never quite right and never really found a home.  It was however, the perfect base to a snowy inspired winter wreath.


My banner is just right too. Mixture of gray patterns, snowflakes and that perfect blue floral. I can't tell you how much I love that blue floral.  I'm seriously considering buying the rest of it to embellish some curtains.


My window is just like a mirror when I try to take pictures.  Let's just say that it adds to the artistic winter feeling I was going for.  There is not much snow, but I had to hurry and snap a few pictures quickly because it was freezing cold out there!  When you go from an abnormally warm and dry, nearly 50 degrees days to 20ish degrees days, it's a bit of a shock to the system.  You'd think I'd be use to Utah's seasons by now.  Haha! 

It's been fun changing my outdoor decor monthly.  See what I've done for August, September, October, November and December.  Already looking forward to February and March!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails