6.20.2009

The Bathroom - Before

I know I took a whole bunch of "before" photos but somehow, in the mess of things, but, I think I deleted them before I downloaded them.



This is how our bathroom looked when we first moved in. It's a beauty, isn't it?!?! Tiny room with cream carpet, vintage green tub with gigantic-in-the-way sliding glass shower doors, plastic curtain, badly painted white walls with a wallpaper border that featured magnolias on a forest green background. Light alder cabinet with a fancy-dancy emerald green faux marble top and backsplash with a teeny, tiny oak medicine cabinet mirror with matching oak and brass light fixture. Sooo pretty!!

It's in desperate need of a little TLC and since we have no money for a major bathroom renovation, I thought long and hard about the saying that goes a little something like this:
"Wear it out, fix it up, make it work or do without."
Or at least something like that. So, armed with $100 bucks, determination, repurposing and lots of elbow grease, the face-lift has started.
To be continued...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails