6.22.2009

Sophisticated blue and crystal

Finally, after such a long and patient wait, Erin's new tassel is finally on it's way to it's new home!



I am loving this crystal topper. It's proving to be quite versatile and I sure wish that I had more than two to work with. My first version was super girly in soft satin pink, layers of sheer white ribbon and pink feather boa. The classic definition of little girly-girls. This grown up version shows off it's sophisticated side with rich, deep blue, sparkly crystal and sheer ruffled white.


The peek-a-boo layers of crystals are one of my favorite details.

I do hope you love this tassel as much as I do Erin! It was fun to put it together and I couldn't believe that amount of ribbon that it demanded I put in. Nearly six yards! I can't wait to see it in place. Be sure to send a picture for us all to see.
*************************************
Looking to for that perfect something for your house?? Custom orders are always welcomed! Email me for details at megitys (at) juno (dot) com.

1 comment:

Sharmyn said...

Oh la la - reminds me of the French Revolution!

Related Posts with Thumbnails