5.03.2010

Ah, yes....we do have a winner!

Thank you all who entered the drawing for the watering can tassel!  I really appreciate all of your kind words and thoughts.  You might have noticed that I did mention that I was having a birthday so I decided that the winner of this tassel would be the comment that matched my age. 

So, the winner of this sweet tassel is...
Comment #33, Sherry who said:
My favorite is the pumpkin tassel with the fall leaves and acorn.
They are all beautiful, thanks for sharing your pictures.

Congratulations Sherry!  Send me an email and I'll get your tassel sent out ASAP!

2 comments:

Sherry said...

I was excited to find that I had won your giveaway. Your tassels are all so creative. I will enjoy having it in my home and will let everyone know where it came from. Thanks so much!

Sherry said...

I am back again to let you know that I have received the lovely tassel and posted pictures of it on my blog. Thanks again.

Related Posts with Thumbnails