7.19.2012

A Pinterest Favorite

Raise your hand if you love Pinterest?  Right, who doesn't love Pinterest?  If  you haven't tried it, you should!  I must admit, I have a pinning problem.  If I like it, I pin it.  It does have it's benefits and we have tried many new things found on that treasure trove of awesomeness.  I thought it would be fun for me to share here so I can be encouraged to keep trying out the tips, tricks and recipes I keep pinning. 

I really enjoy Mel's Kitchen Cafe.  She has so many great recipes!  This particular recipe has become a stand by in our house.  It's quick, easy and everyone loves it!  That's not an easy task for this household of five! 
Kicked Up Ramen - Kung Pao Style - picture via mel's kitchen cafe
It's not super spicy and yummy as is.  Also, depending on what you've got in your fridge, it's even yummy with a lot of veggies.  We've even had it without the nuts and it still is a fav.  We recommend!

Follow me on Pinterest!  You can follow by Food Adventures board on Pinterest here and I recently started a "I've Done This!" board here to record my opinions. 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails