7.23.2012

"Behold Him" Kits Update

*************************************************
UPDATE AUGUST 3RD, 2012 - Paypal button is located on the side bar for immediate payment. Paper only orders are available to ship within a week. Full wood orders must be prepayed before wood can be ordered. Next order date will be 8/21/2012. Thank you for your support! Any questions? Email me at megitys@gmail.com. Thanks!
************************************************

Thank you to all who ordered a kit from me!  I've placed my wood order and will be sending out kits in the next week.   Kits mailed as of August 1st. 

There is one full kit left in my Etsy shop and can be found here.  Kit sold - thank you!

Paper kits are still available at anytime and are great cost saving option for those who can cut their own wood or have someone who can do it for them.  Please email me at megitys@gmail.com if you would like to be added to the list for more full kits or to order a paper kit.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails