7.15.2012

Testing, testing, 1, 2, 3...

*ahem*
I would say that I'm surprised that I haven't been blogging for so long, but I'm not.  You see, I've been a little burned out, a bit overwhelmed, not inspired and a bit nauseated.  Yep.  I'm expecting baby #4 into our little family.  Our little family that is seeming really big lately.

The Fam - complete with daughter wearing her favorite nerd glasses and a 28 week huge bump!


Baby girl is guestimated to arrive around October 4th.  There will be nearly a six year gap between baby and my youngest but I knew she was supposed to come to our family.  Knew as in a shocked myself with how strong the inspiration was.  And even though I have already had three healthy babies, I can't help but worry and worry and worry some more about this little friend of ours.  And debating a name for our little dancing baby girl.   Apparently Babycakes is not a socially acceptable name.

So that's really what's been happening in our neck of the woods.  We're excited and exhausted all that the same time.

1 comment:

Sharmyn said...

AAAAAAAAAAGHHHHH!Hello hello hello hello! NC is SO happy to see you. You are beautiful!!! I love that baby bump, I love you! Hooray, hooray, hooray!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails