That doesn't mean that I can't change right? Honestly, it's silly how difficult I make it but this week, we are getting our meal plan on. Plus, my kids are 12, 9 and 5 so I'm getting them involved and they now have their nights that they are in charge of making what every they would like for dinner. I'm tellin' ya, it's awesomesauce excitement going on over here. They are so excited to actually eat something! Last night, they asked for dinner and I replied that I had hoped that they wouldn't notice that it was dinnertime. I'm. A. Winner.
We are starting out with a simple schedule and a simple menu. We can get fancy later if we feel so inclined.
- Monday: DD's day - Angel hair pasta with Alfredo sauce, broccoli and green smoothies
- Tuesday: DS's day - chicken, mashed potatoes but no gravy and bananas cut in half
- Wednesday: Crock pot day - Ultimate Beef Stroganoff with rice and peas via Mel's Kitchen Cafe.
- Thursday: DS's day: hot wings, mac n cheese, corn, lemonade and milk
- Friday: Breakfast for dinner
- Saturday: Catch day