- Thrifted frames to make a chalkboard (or two)
- Fabric for a twirly skirt for Mia
- Fabric for a Halloween pendant banner
- Makings for a Halloween decoration
- A bouquet of sweet little silk flowers to use for hair adorning. I couldn't resist for only 50 cents.
These are new projects on top of the "old" new projects. You know, some big, some little, some unrealistic. Some of these include:
- Halloween tasseling. I've got the itch to work on them bad!
- Finish painting my kitchen walls. It's only been nearly two years since I started. Obviously, I am not in any big hurry.
- Add fabric to shower curtain to lengthen.
- Add length to front room curtains now that they are not covered up by furniture. I do not like floating curtains.
- Scrapbooking. I been itching to work on this too, but never enough time.
- Finally get a kitchen floor. Husband gave me the okay but I can't
- Clean, clean, clean and clean some more and then one more time on top of that just so I can start over and do it again tomorrow.
- Paint front room dresser.
- Be a mommy.
- Conquer the universe.