4.03.2010

Want To Do's

I admit, I've been reading blogs way more than I should be. It's a problem because not only do I neglect my motherly duties, I keep adding to my want to-do list and don't actually get any of them done. Then in turn, not getting anything done and just adding to the list drives me crazy! It makes me feel like I am so behind even though I have done it to myself. Am I the only one that is crazy like this? I sure hope not.

This week, I came across a few lovelies that I wanted to share. Some of these are on my want to do's and some are not. Enjoy!

*******************************************************************

Bijou Lovely is making a houndstooth quilt. Isn't it fantastic?!? Oh how I love houndstooth! I'm trying to work it into my bedroom re-do.


Speaking of houndstooth, how darling is this quilt that Jackie made for our friend Kem's sweet Evie Rose. Feminine and girly without being pink and overly sweet.


Jenny at Little Green Notebook posted about her friend lining her kitchen cabinets with fabric. I tell ya, it's sooooo simple you won't believe it! I love this kitchen! I'm really drawn to dark countertops and white cupboards. Someday, maybe someday, I'll get to work on my kitchen that is currently the same color of fake wood and dark blue carpet.


I still want to make this headband from Blue Cricket Designs. Isn't it cute??


These are just a few of the lovelies I came across these past few weeks.  Believe me when I saw that there are a lot more pretties that I have bookmarked. 

1 comment:

the mama monster said...

looooooooooove that kitchen, yes i do. that houndstooth quilt is amazing.

Related Posts with Thumbnails