10.15.2010

Well, well, well...

Well, well, well...it seems that I have taken an unintentional blogging break.  The great thing about having your own blog is that it will always be there for you when you get back.  I've have been busy, busy, busy even it was not busy blogging. 

  • First, I was cleaning out the dungeon (aka: storage room) to have myself a little yard sale.  All that was accomplished was several sale dates failed with a big mess to clean up.  Gladly, I donated the majority of it and have been slowly working on cleaning and organizing the dungeon with a new goal of a spring yard sale and/or selling on Craigslist/KSL and donating.  We'll see how the tides roll.
  • Found out that my butterfly chandelier tutorial was sent to the drafts where it's been sitting for who knows how long.  Sorry if you were trying to find it.  It's back! 
  • Slowly been chipping away at finishing the boys room.  I recently scored a sweet, yellow vintage chair for just $10.  It is in really great condition.  I swapped out the boys desk and it added instant warmth and comfort but a new challenge.  It introduced a new color to the room.  With the help of my sister, we've come up with a (virtual) decorating plan to finish off the details.  We are excited about it!   She's been so wonderful to me!  I am so sad that she lives so, so far away in her cozy, beautiful home in North Carolina.   Everyday we cry that we aren't neighbors.  *sniff, sniff*
  • The house is decked out for Fall and Halloween.  Of course, I have my favorite Halloween banner, tassels and my Halloween star.  Still love them!  
  •  Speaking of Fall decorating, I had to laugh at myself because I decorated my coffee table like an old lady.  Maybe I'll prove it to you, maybe I won't.  'Nuff said. 
Posts are boring without pictures.  Maybe next time?  Awww, such a nice bloggy-blog.   Thanks for being here for me. 

xoxo,
Meg
Related Posts with Thumbnails