10.29.2011

Dress Rehearsal

Last night, we had our family Halloween party and it was the perfect trial run for Halloween night.  Now I know how long it takes to get into full gear.  Priceless time management for my little monsters that want to trick-or-treat for as long as possible.  I got few pictures of the little goblins in which they were way more co-operative they would have been Halloween night.


Pizza guy is here!  My oldest is into low-key, not too fancy costumes.  I had him stencil his shirt and he really enjoyed himself.  He also made a name tag, cut out and glued the pizza onto his hat and customized his pizza box.  We've been laughing at all the comments that his Dad has been coming up with for trick-or-treating. It might be his last year, so he's really going live it up!  Here's their idea for his candy collecting:


This cutie is a glammed up mummy!  We found the costume and she instantly fell in love with it.  I made her the headband and some spider earrings.  She requested the scar thingy on her cheek and shimmery makeup.  This costume is very much her!


I love how her headband turned out.  We had a great time brainstorming the little details together.  She wears it everywhere and I love that she loves it so much!


And finally, our little guy.  Yes, this was his choice.  No, his insistence!  Our neighbor friend was showing our oldest boy Twisted Sisters "I Wanna Rock" when he walked by and was smitten with the idea of being this 80's rocker.  He even insisted on the wig and the make-up!  I was dying while I was making him up because he did the outline of the cheeks and did pretty good.  I guess it's hard to mess up smeared on, garish Twisted Sister makeup.  Seriously a funny little guy!

oh dear...
He also has his heart set on a monkey costume too.  He loves monkeys, especially Curious George so it may be that he will be a monkey for trick-or-treating.   Twisted Sister or a monkey.  Hmm...interesting right?  Hope you have had as fun as we have finding and putting together our costumes!  Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails