2.03.2009

Gift Special!!

I've had a lot of requests for something small to give as a gift for family, neighbors, visiting teaching gifts and friends. For a limited time, I am marking down the Key to My Heart tassel from $12 to $8. That's over 33% mark down! These cute tassels have been very popular so I have a limited amount of these left to make. These will be custom made for you so if you would rather it be red, I can do that. Want to see tan and pinks? No problem. Just let me know and we can work it out.

Can't think of a gift for your family/friend/neighbor/mother/yourself?? Love and rustic metal hearts can be custom made for your favorite Valentine. One more cute Valentine's bow is available for your favorite girl too.




**Edit: Also available in custom red and black combination.***

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails