4.01.2009

Big Bunny - Little Bunny

Since Easter is coming up quickly, of course I had to do just a few more Easter tassels. I was in the mood to make these Easter tassels different then all of the pastel colored ones that I have been doing for everyone. I wanted these ones to bold with a punch of color. First one was made with my friend MaryLyn in mind. No reason other than I was trying to make it bigger than my usual size. Bigger I got since he is just over 11 inches long. I love the way it turned out!


Strong black mixed with bold apple green stripes and dots, classic black and white toile and a hint of check. I am in love with this one!

************************************************************

Little bunny was made with my signature, handmade pom-pom style. No matter how many variations I make with the pom-pom, I always like them. The antique white bunny looks bright and cheery paired with strong black and the best green fringe that I have ever found.

What really makes this little guy is the rich pink flower against the dark apple green and black and white checked ribbons.



So there you have it, big bunny and little bunny - both equally fun and festive.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails