4.19.2009

Boutique Info

It's been unintentionally quiet around these parts. I have lots that I can(and will) blog about but not until next week. You see, I have been a crazy, busy bee. I'm super excited to announce that I will be participating in the Mutton Hollow Country Barn Boutique this next week! This boutique is huge! They run every Spring, Fall and Winter with this being their 26th year in business! I am super excited so please, come on out and support me! I am going to need it!

Mutton Hollow Country Barn Boutique
(phew! What a name!)
169 E Mutton Hollow Road
Kaysville
Thursday, April 30th and Friday, May 1st
from 10am-8pm
Saturday May 2nd, 9am-5pm.
Come on out! I promise it will be worth your time. Be sure to visit me first! I'll be upstairs with lots of new, fun tassels!
Related Posts with Thumbnails