4.29.2009

Mutton Hollow Country Barn Boutique

I just got back from tweaking my shop at the boutique and let me tell you that this boutique is HUGE!! The barn was packed with vendors and buyers there for the preview day. There is even a food cart outside making funnel cakes. Mother's Day will be here before you know it, so head on over to the Mutton Hollow Country Barn Boutique and get support handmade goods. Remember, tassels make wonderful Mother's Day gifts!



Speaking of handmade, I just received the sweetest, cutest, bestest handmade Craft it forward from In This Small House . Don't you just love the all the handy work on this. And the perfect handmade frame that it is in too. I think it is so cute! I have it on top of my needs-to-be-painted-someday-soon bookcase along side my bouquet of tulips Ryan got me for my birthday. That little corner makes me smile every time I look at it! Thank you sooooo very much!! Getting presents in the mail is the BEST!

Be sure to check back next week because I will be hosting my very own Craft it Forward here on this li'l ol' blog of mine. It will be a good one!! You won't want to miss it!

Now get on out of here!! You need to go shopping at the boutique! :)
Related Posts with Thumbnails