8.17.2010

Bridal Shower Invite

This year seems to be the year of weddings in my family.  Four of my nephews all announced their engagement within weeks of each other.  Imagine four of everything.  To top it off, three of the weddings were in July.  Every week, we were headed off to celebrate!  It's crazy how fast the time flew by and now it is all done.  Over the next few days, I wanted to share some of the details of the shower. 

I had the privilege of being able to host one of the bridal showers at my house.  The bride to be loved things simple and classy.  Her wedding colors were lavender and white so I made the invites to match.  I chose to theme the shower "Mr. & Mrs." and came up with this simple invite.  She loved them and said they were perfectly her. 


Inside, lavender paper was layered with a pretty silver shimmer paper with the details of the shower.  In classic Megan style, I was hurrying to make these invites and didn't take a picture.  This was the only invite that I had left over and it was because the stamping was a bit crooked.  Regardless, these are simple to make.  All you need do is cut a 12x12 paper into thirds and fold.  Tie a ribbon, add the sentiment and glue the info on the inside.  Quick, easy and simple! 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails