12.09.2010

Mama’s Holiday Wish List Meme

This would be a dream come true for my little family!  TodaysMama  and GameStop  are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.

1. What is your holiday wish for your family?

This year, my wish for my family is that they can feel the joy of giving and feel the real spirit of Christmas.  That magical feeling that I felt when I was little. 


2. What is your Christmas morning tradition?

We line up from youngest to oldest before we go down and check out what Santa brought us.  A picture is a must!  It's something that I've done all my growing up Christmas's too.
3. If you could ask Santa for one, completely decadent wish for yourself, what would it be?

A new kitchen!! 

4. How do you make the holidays special without spending any money?

We enjoy listing to holiday music while making salt dough ornaments.  Holiday movies are top on the list too!

5. What games did you play with your family growing up?

I remember when my older brother got a Nintendo 64.  It was so cool!


6. What holiday tradition have you carried on from your own childhood?

On Christmas Eve, the kids each get to open a new pair of pj's.  Then we snuggle in to read the story of the birth of Jesus, hang our stockings and then send the super excited kids off to bed.
7. Where would you go for a Christmas-away-from-home trip?

Hmmm....good question.  I think that a snuggly warm and cozy cabin would be delightful.  With access to snow runners and skiing and good home cookin' food. 
8. Check out GameStop  and tell us, what are the three top items on your GameStop Wish List this year?

We would love to have DSi's for the kids, a Wii and the Kinex looks like a lot of fun too!
Crossing my fingers and hoping for good luck because any one of these prizes would make my oldest son so excited, over and beyond the moon excited!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails