12.28.2010

New Header Love

I had a little fun the other night and made myself a new header following Mrs. Masterful Mama Monsters little tutorial.  I like. You like?  We all like together!

Just as the tutorial says, I made this header in ten minutes using this vintage wallpaper pattern that I turned black and white.  I think I spent more time looking for a paper that I liked then the actual time making it. 


pretty vintage wallpaper...I like it in color and in b&w
Rounded the colors and made the font color like my shelf.   I'm loving gray, white and chartreuse right now.  Oh and gold.  Lots and lots of gold.


I felt it needed a little pizazz so I added the stamp because I thought it looked kind of snowflakey-kindofsortof doilyish. 

pa-zam!
I likey, like it.  (Sorry for the loopy talk.  I take after my Dad and when I get tired and/or sugared up, I start talking loopy.)

It's so simple, it will be fun to change up here and there.  Eventually, I would love to learn some real header making skillz, but in the mean time, this suites me just right.  So go on, make yourself a new header for the new year!  And come back and tell us about it too!

2 comments:

Kem said...

love the new header and all the loopy talk.

the mama monster said...

sa-weet! i love it! i am loving the same colors right now. i am cursing myself for painting my gold frams...why why why???

Related Posts with Thumbnails