1.19.2011

Black Nail Polish...Goth or Posh?

via google images
Yes, these are the things that I'm pondering today. (Obviously, my motivation is long gone.)  Today, instead of doing mounds of laundry or cleaning something (anything!),  I'm painting my nails glossy black.  Which brings me back to my question.  Is black nail polish goth or posh?  I think it goes either way.  Goth, yes.  Posh, yes.  I think it looks best on a nice, clean shorter nail.  Either way, I'm going to enjoy my new look for the next two days because eventually, I'm going to have to clean something and no amount of top coat can help my manicure stay fresh.

4 comments:

Leslie said...

I think it USED to be Goth, now it's POSH! I like it...

Aubrey said...

On you, posh. I'm not motivated either. Want to hang out? I've decided I'm not good at decorating and I'm so sick of my house and so ready for a new (to us), bigger one.

the mama monster said...

all i'm saying is i painted my nails black in my punk rock days...

Kaylin said...

Totally polished- in a posh gothic sort-of-way. :) I love it, and agree about the short nail- neatly shaped. Otherwise, it's goth gone wrong... and we don't want that, no do we? ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails