1.04.2011

Ribbon Scissors Studio

I briefly mentioned before that the store that I work at is closing it's doors.  It's been a sad, sad thing to lose this store.  I've met so many lovely customers that have become my friends that I will miss.  I'm not sure if I'll ever get over not having the latest and greatest scrapbook goodies at my fingertips.  I love me some pretty papers and embellies!

But fear not!  The teachers have gotten together and we have formed our own studio.  Welcome to Ribbon Scissors Studio!  I'm very flattered to be a part of this lovely and talented group of ladies. 

We are having an open house next week.  Come!  I would love to meet you! 


My first class this year will be these vintage inspired "Be Mine" blocks.  See what fun I have had with them here

2 comments:

KA said...

I wish I could go 'cause those blocks are the cutest I have ever seen.

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row said...

Those are darling - good luck!

Related Posts with Thumbnails