2.27.2011

Bit O' Luck St. Patrick's Day Blocks Class

This week, I'm teaching my St. Patrick's day blocks class.  I made these blocks because I was tired of not being able to find any nice St. Patrick's day decorations.  I was scrolling through my pictures tonight and found these picture that I shot back in January.  I forgot all about it!  Ah yeah, it's time to freshen up the shelf. 


I'm teaching this class Tuesday, March 1st from 6-8pm at the Centerville Robert's and Friday March 4th at the South Jorday Robert's.  If you are in my class, I can't wait to see ya.  If you would like to sign up for the class, I would love it!  Go to Ribbon Scissors Studio website to sign up.  If you are out of town and would still like the kit, it's listed in my Etsy shop

*Note:  I did mix the embellishments up a little after I took that photo. It now looks like this:  

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails