3.28.2011

More Paint

I bumped into a flute friendy, Becky, that was out with her decorator shopping.  She asked me what I was up to and of course, out flooded my dilemma of little Missy's desire for purple paint.  (Seriously over thinking this.)  Becky said that  she painted her bathroom Feather Gray by Behr.  Of course, I had to check it out because if the decorator approves, well, 'nuff said. 
Guess what, it's pretty. 
Feather Gray

 So is the next color on the card, Vintage Taupe:

vintage tuape
  Both comparable with Restoration's Hardware Lilac

(What the heck?  The color swatch is now gone?)
 
Guess who is going to get more samples tomorrow?  At this rate, I'm going to be able to paint her walls in a patchwork of purples.

4 comments:

Aubrey said...

I think whatever you end up doing will be so cute. I forgot that one of my friends has a bathroom painted red grape purple with a black ceiling that's really dramatic, but pretty--if you're still considering maybe going that route.

Jinii said...

We painted our 2 year olds room purple and it took me 12 samples to find the paint I liked. I think purple is really hard! We love the result so it was worth it in the end.

Sharmyn said...

Man my computer won't show me the colors. But yes as your sister I can tell you you are OVER thinking this. BTW did you ever paint the boys bunks????

Sharmyn said...

OK today the colors are there today and I love the vintage taupe - wowie.

Related Posts with Thumbnails