4.29.2011

More Kitchen Love

It's no secret that I would love a fresh, crisp white kitchen with subway tiles, pretty countertops (dark or light) in a flat, honed finish and a worn wood floor.  (Found here and here.)  However, after seeing what my white appliances look like at the end of the day, it would be one hot mess in there all of the time!

I saw this kitchen today and fell in love!  Such a pretty, warm cabinet color mixed with a crisp white backsplash.  I have to say that the fabric makes the room.  It wouldn't be so fabulous without it.  Of course, the beautiful dishes and vintage collections don't hurt either.

via urban grace interiors
Be sure to read her before/during, reveal and the details post to soak up all the loveliness of this kitchen.  Love, love, love!!

1 comment:

kitchen units said...

I really like your kitchen which is sharp and innovative. Although things like well like utensil , kitchen counter-tops etc.

Related Posts with Thumbnails