3.03.2010

The Lavender Road

Mmmmm.  My house smells so good right now.  I was so lucky to be a winner from Kim's first "I Made it!" linky blog party.  Lucky me got to pick $30 worth of product from her shop, The Lavender Road.   I wasted no time picking out my sachets.  I chose the Sassy Spring Trio because of the cute honeycomb bee fabric and this trio because of the fresh colors.


When my package came, the aroma was incredible and the sachets even better than pictured.  The fabric is dreamy and the linen is thick and yummy.  These sachets would make a great gift. 

Thanks Kim for the gift.  It was the perfect pick-me-up during this dreary winter weather.  And be sure to join in on her linky party Thursdays at Everything Etsy.

Speaking of giveaways, I've got another one in the works.  Look for it coming soon.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails