11.02.2009

Holiday Shows

With October already over, it's officially time for the holiday shows to start.  I don't know where the time has gone, but I'm super excited about my first two shows of the season, Piper & Chloe and Sweet Tweets Boutique.   Soooo........

*Don't forget Piper & Chloe this weekend!  November 6th-7th in Farmington.  Mark your calendars, set your alarms, update your Blackberry.  You won't want to miss this!  

****************************************************
*Next week, Sweet Tweets Boutique.  This is a new show for me.  I'm excited to go and rub shoulders with all those crafty ladies.  I fixed the link so the correct information will come up when you click on the button over there on your left.  And if that is not enough for you, don't worry.  There will be more.  Just working out the details right now.


**************************************************

Also, don't forget about Blue Cricket's week long giveaway extravaganza!  Starts today and runs through Friday.  Look for my giveaway on Nov. 5th.  It's pretty darn cute! 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails