- I have a nephew that is one month older than me. There are nearly 20 years between my oldest sister and I.
- I've played the flute since I was in 7th grade to this day. I teach flute lessons and play with a local professional flute choir, Flautisimo and am lucky when I get the occasional call to play with the local symphony. I dream of a permanent spot with the symphony!
- Speaking of flute, I am a band geek! Complete with marching band experience. In my defense, I grew up in Salt Lake City and I moved right before High School started to a small town. At the new school, marching band was huge and you had to do it to be in band. I made some great friends!
- I only like cucumbers with vinager.
- I was named "Melissa" for the first few weeks of my life which was then changed to Megan.
- And I am the only daughter in my family without a "y" in her name.
- And finally, my husband and his family only call me Lincoln or Linc for short.
I nominate these cute gals:
Steph and Angie