It's tradition to help make your birthday cake. This year, he picked homemade chocolate cake with chocolate buttercream frosting. Mmmm! He wanted it to look like a muddy battlefield so we sanitized some army men and let him have at it. Love his chocolate face!
See what I mean about being spoiled? That heap of presents is mostly from Gram. She just can't seem to help herself!
A few highlights about him:
- You love Curious George and monkeys (notice the shirt and the wrapping papers?)
- You ask to make cakes often because you just can't resist the licking the beaters and the bowl
- You really love preschool!
- You're best friends are Eli and Abe. You would play with them everyday, all day long if you could.
- You love Mexican food especially enchiladas.
- You still have cute round cheeks that I can't resist kissing.
- You love to wear that old bomber jacket of your uncles and black wellies every single day.
- You can't wait for your Dad to take you duck hunting.
- You often ask for a Grandma Sharon day and if she is busy, you always ask for a Uncle Matt day.
Happy Birthday my little man! I love you so much and you are such a joy to have in our home!