12.27.2011

"Let It Snow" Blocks

**KITS NOW AVAILABLE!  For more info, CLICK HERE. **

For gifts this year, I made some "Let It Snow" blocks for some of my sisters.  I think they turned out pretty cute!  Two of my sisters don't really care for the vintage images that I usually do, so I custom made them a little snowman for the last block.  I hope to make a set for me too, but will include a vintage snowman image to complete my set.


 These pictures aren't the best since I hurriedly snapped a picture before quickly wrapping them to be delivered.  I do like the way the snowmen turned out.  This year, I'm planning on doing a little Winter decorating.  It's fun to have something crafty to think and work on while I wait for Valentines.


Hope you had a wonderful Christmas! 

1 comment:

Sharmyn said...

Did they love them??? They are SO darling! Like you. I love that little snowman cutie guy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails