11.09.2011

Sometimes You Don't Realize It

Somedays, you don't realize all the little things that you are thankful for.  Today was one of those days.  I have a whole list of little thanks today.

  • I'm thankful that my littlest guy has learned numbers well enough to call his Gram's home.  
  • And he thinks it's super awesome to call her.  A lot.
  • I love hearing him giggle and giggle because he thinks he is sooo hilarious.
  • And I think it's hilarious that he puts it on speaker phone and lounges by me so I can hear his conversation. 
  • I also find it funny that Gram and Gramps think that I don't know he is calling them. 
  • I love that he will declare the day a Grandma day and Gram always agrees.  
  • I'm thankful for Grandparents.  Fantastic, spoiling grandparents. 
  • I love hearing about his Grandma days even though I really miss him during the day.  (What am I going to do when he goes to school next year?)
  • And I love that he wears the top of him monkey costume as a jacket.
  • I'm thankful for my husband.  
  • And the fact that he just bought himself some microwave pizzas but shared them with the kids so I didn't have to make dinner. 
  • And that he can always make a witty little comment on just about anything including said microwave pizzas.
  • I'm thankful it's almost bedtime. 
  • I'm thankful for prayer.
  • And that there is a new episode of "Once Upon A Time" on Hulu.
  • I'm thankful for my daughter and other son too, but that will have to wait until tommorrow because this list is long and I've got to get these kids to bed and watch my show! 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails