11.03.2011

Thankful To Be A Craft Hoarder

Last month, I made a Halloween pillow that I really liked.  After I packed up Halloween, I missed it so I decided to make a Thanksgiving pillow.   I'm loving these iron on images that are quick and simple to make.

I still think this pillow needs a little somethin' somethin', but for now, it will due.
Today, I'm thankful for Etsy and this fab turkey image.  I'm thankful that I'm a crafty hoarder that had all the supplies on hand.  I'm thankful for vintage pom-pom trim. 

What are you thankful for today?

3 comments:

Sharmyn said...

I am thankful that you are cool enough to make a turkey pillow. Who makes a Thanksgiving pillow? You that's who. Maybe what the pillow needs is a companion pillow that is long and skinny and says "thanks"???

the mama monster said...

cute megan. i love the thanksgiving pillow...

CMN said...

Okay, so that pillow is AWESOME! So clever. Now I'm wondering what I would do if I made one... hmmm....

Related Posts with Thumbnails